Data Security and Data Protection from the very beginning!
By running its own data centre instead of using a public one, LANSOL can serve individual security-critical groups of people and/or host their data.The help desk and data centre are in the same building to ensure efficient processing of all technical challenges.
Legal Data Protection Obligations
Our employees are checked for suitability by requiring official certificates for good conduct.LANSOL’s low levels of staff offer natural protection against breaches of confidentiality. Employees at LANSOL GmbH are subject to the same confidentiality agreements as employees at tax offices.Our data centre is exclusively fitted with LANSOL equipment and servers. This means that the best possible data protection can be guaranteed, as - in contrast to rented data centre spaces - only LANSOL staff have access.
- Yearly security checks via provision of a perfect certificate of good conduct provided by the Department of Justice
- Yearly obligation agreement in accordance with §5 of the German Data Protection Act (BDSG)
- Employees are certified by Microsoft, CISCO, Citrix and Astaro
Our Data Centre:
- 150 server racks with 2500 servers
- 80 KW cooling capacity redundant
- 500 KW Deutz emergency diesel generator with 1,500 litres of diesel fuel
- 250 kVA standby battery (online principle) with cooled batteries
- Multiple DDOS protection (RADWARE and ARBOR systems)
- VDS certified alarm circuit to guards, 24/7 monitoring
- VDS certified fire detection
- Back to back firewall for all servers
- Multiple suspended fiberglass backbone line
- Owner-managed company without foreign or external investment
- LANSOL data centre in Limburgerhof in Ludwigshafen am Rhein / Germany
- LANSOL help desk and service also in Limburgerhof in Ludwigshafen am Rhein / Germany
- Help desk and service in German and English
- Service accepted via ITIL certified software
- Standard help desk times from Mon to Fri from 07:00 until 18:00 (German local time)